Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Art for Oklahoma Victims

Tumbling Poppies


A group of artists from around the country are participating in a fundraiser to benefit those who lost so much during the recent Oklahoma tornado.

I'm offering Tumbling Poppies (6x6" acrylic, ready to hang) for auction - all proceeds, minus shipping, will go to the Red Cross for Oklahoma. 

To see my piece ...any many other donated paintings, click on the link below.  You can then bid on my painting...or any other.   Winners end up with a gift for themselves while helping out a tornado victim.  I do hope you'll consider being a part of this event.

Click here to bid!     Just scroll down to fine this - and other 'good cause' art work.

2 comments:

Darla McDowell said...

Absolutely beautiful, Mary. And very generous. Bravo, sweet friend!

Mary Valente said...

Thanks Darla. And I was reading your blog yesterday - about being in your cellar. Where are you? Is all safe and well at your home this week?!