Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Back to School Time!

Painting can get a bit lonely so it's always fun when it's time to teach and meet folks excited about making art.  This fall I'll teach my ol' standby as well as a couple new classes.  Check them out..maybe you or a friend might want to join me...
..."Get Ready to Paint" for total novices.  Sept. 1 and 15, College of Marin and Tam High respectively.

..."Artistically Yours",  a brand new one day workshop designed to tap into one's personal art style-- no rules, no expectations,  no mistakes...just heart-felt painting and fun.  

If you - or any of your pals, have thought about painting but are a little shy, these first two classes are just for you....see more at http://www.maryvalente.com/workshops.html   Contact me for supply list.

And last..Redwood High School - I'm especially excited as this will be my first time teaching high-school kids. An innovative Redwood teacher decided to offer a special three hour class weekly, after school for those art students who want more than their 50 minute art sessions a couple times a week.   I'll teach two or three evenings this semester.  Can't wait!



No comments: