Saturday, January 11, 2014

on-line STUDIO SALE

Today I sent out an email to my friends, family, previous buyers and art students announcing a big On-line Studio Sale I'm having.  Bottom line -  over 90% of my work is being offered at a big discount. This tells you what/why/where.....

So, here's the deal...
   2014  Online STUDIO SALE.....with 20% off many paintings

It's the new year and I'm starting a series of larger paintings, in addition to my normal work. really need to create some space in my studio, which translates into bargain prices.

Check out the sale!    Click here: www.maryvalente.com ... then click on the gallery titles on the left of the main website page. On each gallery summary page you'll see thumbnail images framed in red.  Click the thumbnail and find the new prices.

Save even more!  If you're able to swing by the studio to pick up your painting, you'll save the packaging and shipping charges.

If you have any questions, just reply to this email.   Happy Shopping!
Mary

No comments: