Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Sneak Preview.....

Unreal..moving after 23 years. I feel like Cinderella BEFORE the fairy godmother showed up---sweeping, sprucing up, sorting, starting to pack. Where are those helpful little birds and mice when you need them?

Of course - moving includes all the stuff in my studio (supplies, frames...and paintings)... so...
Open Studio =  Moving Sale
 Lots of Special Deals: discount corners, sale trays...and more.  The less I have to move into a smaller studio the better.  Good for me.... good for you.

Here's a preview of the almost-ready-studio  Come see the rest of it and more paintings. 
May 3/4 - and May 10/11  (note-I have to leave about 1:00 on Sunday 4th;  Patricia will host)

Long Shot 


Figure Corner


Abstracts & Landscapes


and a sample of my friend's Patricia's Encaustics





No comments: