Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Follow the Leader

          8x10                                                                           acrylic   

Had a fun day in my studio yesterday and today painting "Follow the Leader".  After almost two weeks not painting it felt so good to pick up those brushes.  These two girls were marching around in a San Anselmo park.  Lots of giggling going on. I was so wishing I could be in on their little secrets.

Secondly, an apology for any hassles you may have encountered from my last post.  Turns out that to vote you needed to allow access to your FB account (if you have one).  How rude is that?  I had no idea. So let's write off that crazy project!  I'm going to contact the De Young and let them know how inappropriately their promo people are handling this project.

A good Christmas gift?  To purchase, click here.


No comments: