Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Treats


You're right - it's been a long time.  I'm doing some painting but mostly enjoying the holidays..beginning with the late Thanksgiving kick-off.  Each year, since my first grandchild was 18 months, we've had cookie day with him and his sister.  That little guy is not so little anymore - passed me up this year and begins high school next fall!  But he's still seems to enjoy our tradition - he's adventurous around the kitchen..making up new recipes as we go.  And younger sis puts us all to shame with her decorating patience and skill.   I figure this little ritual may fade as they get bigger, so I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

For this painting I used our mini biscotti and sugar cookies....then we ate them!  Sorry, the photos is fuzzy - painting is not.

Not sure when I'll post again this year.  Just in case, let me wish you peaceful and joyful time with your loved ones over the next few weeks.  Wait! Why just then?  Let it last all the way through 2014.

To Bid or Buy - click HERE

No comments: