Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Thanks Studio Gallery!

Lean Two
In addition to Christmas cards in yesterday's mail, came a note that this little painting was purchased from the current "TINY" exhibit at Studio Gallery, Polk Street, San Francisco. Yea!  It always feels great when someone picks one of your pieces--like having your puppy litter find good homes! Haven't posted painting in awhile.  There was such a push for Open Studio weekend, and then I needed to get in gear for the holidays - goodies for grandchildren, nieces and nephews etc. 

As the new year approaches I'm thinking about a 2013 goal ...a direction/subject/style to tackle.  Setting a definitive subject is a challenge for me. I'm the type that often starts out on a journey, enthusiastic and spontaneous -and sees where it takes me.  But this year I want to be more thoughtful about the process.   I'm still undecided: figure, abstract, landscape, still life!  It's hard to narrow completely, and I know I won't completely work on one subject - it's just too much fun to mix it up!
But I'm open - Any suggestions?

No comments: