Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Artistically YOUR - Oct. 20, College of Marin


Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures.”
Pablo Picasso

Pretty excited - I've got a new class coming up - one day; about 3 1/2 hours.  Hopefully it'll be a challenge and fun, for me and for my students.  A snippet from the College of Marin catalog...."Think Picasso, Diebenkorn or Brown... it's not their traditional work that we think of but the work created once they discovered/created their unique styles..."
   
What I want to provide:  a space where each student can tap into his/her inner inspiration and voice - experiment and paint without a set-up - create something unique. We'll have warm-up exercises, then each student will begin his/her personal journey.  

If this sounds fun- join me Oct. 20.  Know anyone else who might want to come? Send this along.
Email me if you have questions.

There's a link to register... here:   http://www.maryvalente.com/workshops.html 


No comments: