Friday, January 20, 2012

Just a Little Parrot

                 Parrot Tulip    acrylic 6x6"


A couple entries ago I posted Two Parrots....this is a second painted from the same bouquet. Can you tell I love tulips?

One of my 2012 goals is to optimize my presence in the on-line media art world.  Some of you saw that I recently joined Daily Paint Works, an on-line art gallery.  I admit, it's hard to juggle-- time spent communicating on-line vs time painting in the studio (way more fun! :-)

To that end, I'd like to ask that if you enjoy this blog - or if you see a particular entry you like,please share it using by clicking on one of the social networking icons below (e.g. Facebook)  Regardless, I love that you are keeping up with my entries.  Always feel free to email me your questions or comment below.  Thanks! 
 


No comments: