Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Adventures in Painting

Two Parrots  acrylic  6x6"
This little tulip painting was done last week, along with it's buddy Parrot Tulip (will post another day).  One of my favorite flowers - they were in an Easter bouquet last year.  I tried to capture the lightheartedness and whimsical nature of the tulips rather than making a photo realism image.

You know how hard it is to keep New Year's Resolutions!?  I am NEVER successful. This year one goal was to branch out to new art venues.  Well, woohoo, I can one off!  I just joined Daily Paintworks.  Am very jazzed about finding this new on-line gallery!  I hope to post often - new work will pop up on the front page.  PLUS - you will see lots of other art -every imaginable style.

The only obstacle, for viewers who want to find a particular artist's new work, is that the artists names are not obvious on the front page, but you can easily use the search field on the left.  

Check it out....    http://www.dailypaintworks.com/

No comments: