Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Don't be fooled...same class -new name

Birthday Tulips acrylic on canvas 20x2.
click on picture to enlarge
Please note - the "Beginning Painting with Acrylics" class that I'll teach at Riley Street Art Supply on April 2 is actually the same "Get Ready to Paint" class I've been teaching at College of Marin and Mt. Tam High Community Ed.

Riley's felt this new title fits better for the art store. I just want to make sure that my previous students don't think this is a new follow-up class. (I am working on one though - will let you know when we're ready to go "live" with it.)

Hot tip: - LAVA SOAP! No kidding. Keep this under your sink. It's the best for washing off oil and acrylic paint.

BTW: These flowers were painted in two days . You kno how tulips droop so fast...had to catch this little gift from hubby before I lost them all.

No comments: