Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Bloggin' Blues....

Forgot this guys name - will add soon
Originally sent out July 31 - only got to about 5 people ;-(
Blue Winged Warbler

Bloggn' Blues..   aaarrrh... found out that many of my posts aren't getting to my readers. And the blogs I subscribe to aren't coming to my inbox!?  I posted the top birdie July 31 but it only got to a couple of subscribers...even I didn't get my email copy.  Yet, an old Dec. 18 2013 post "Follow the Leader" showed up yesterday in my email inbox.  What's that about?

So please excuse this repeat, but for those who didn't get the July 31st post-- I'm finally back painting after several months of packing and moving.  Started with a few warm-ups - resulting in these small birds. They're so sweet - really fun to do.

If you get an email post on Aug. 7 - would you let me know in comments or reply email?  Hubby worked on the blog tonight - hoping it's fixed.  Thanks!

1 comment:

sandy said...

Received your post this morning with the two little birds. Good wishes, Sandy