Monday, August 5, 2013

The Story of the Raffle and the Readers-deadline 8/8


Blogging about art is, admittedly, a guilty pleasure. I get to yack about my painting journey, classes and tips with friends, students and even strangers.  It's especially fun when readers (you!) comment because the next best thing to making art is chatting about it - anytime, anywhere.

So here's the deal: Recommend to two friends (or more) that they might enjoy signing-up for my blog and you'll be entered in the raffle. Be sure to send them the link to my blog   Then, let me know you've sent your two emails out and your name goes in the hat. That's it-- easy schmeazy. Deadline: August 8th by noon.  

Does the story have a happy ending?  You bet.....two actually: one of you wins Fresh from the Garden and I get some new readers.  Now how can you beat that ;-)

No comments: