Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Garden Nasturtiums

oil  14x11      Garden Nasturtiums     click to enlarge

Here's a new piece for the Marin Art Festival coming up June 16 & 17 (more info soon).  I haven't done it in a couple of years and forgot how much there is to prepare for this event, in addition to painting.  I have lists for lists, if you know what I mean :-)

I love nasturtiums...in salads..in vases..in the garden. These border our veggie section..cascading the stone wall. They look so fragile, yet are hardy enough to keep coming back year after year.  Will do a few more soon.

BTW - if you enjoy my blog ..my paintings, class info etc. I would really appreciate if you would share me with your pals.  There are buttons at the very end of each blog entry to connect with FB, Google, Twitter etc.   Thanks!

Also you can read more about the festival here http://www.marinartfestival.com/



No comments: