Monday, December 7, 2009

Going live!

I've been toying with a blog for awhile- a quick way to share new paintings and updates about workshops, events etc. I hope you bookmark this page - and visit from time to time. Comments welcome! Or sign-up for notification for new blog entries.


WHAT'S NEW?
Upcoming Solo Exhibit: I'm pleased to be having a solo exhibit in February 2010 in Sausalito, CA. More details about the reception and show soon.


New Art: Look for "new" next to titles in galleries I, II, III, IV www.maryvalente.com

New Cards: If you are up in Eureka, stop by the Treasure Trove in the Bayshore Mall. Donna Lin (in photo) is publishing my cards along with those of other artists.

Studio Gallery, SF: "Tiny" exhibit - running until December
23rd. The reception was a kick - a zillion people enjoying art and food. Very informal gallery; not stuffy. Owners are great. I've got four pieces in the show. Stop in when in SF.
http://www.studiogallerysf.com/


Workshop: Jan, 31st I'll be teaching a "Get Ready to Paint" class for beginner painters at Riley's Art Store in San Rafael. Details at
http://www.rileystreet.com/classes.html


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Keep in touch
Mary

No comments: